Mobile Center API Service Documentation
Explore the Mobile Center API Service with swagger.
How to get an api-token from swagger and make calls to Mobile Center API?
- Navigate to https://docs.mobile.azure.com/api/ and click on
Authorizebutton on the top.
- Add your Mobile Center username and password in the
Basic authenticationsection and hit Authorize.
- Once authorized, you will need an API token to call the APIs exposed in Mobile Center.
accountto expand all the account management API and look for an API to get
api_tokenwith a POST request.
- Once the API details are expanded, click
Try it outbutton in the end. It would make a POST request using your authentication information.
- In the response body, copy the api_token value that’s contained in the json.
- Now click on the
Authorizebutton on the top. Under
Api key authorizationsection, paste the API key token value that you just copied.
- This API token will be used to make all subsequent calls to Mobile Center APIs. You can try out any API and see the response.